Thursday, November 29, 2007
I want...


I want to scream at the the top of my lungs...cry a ocean full of tears, run a mile a second and kill all of my fears...
I want to breath in a breathe of danger, crush the feeling of love, vanish the sight of pain throw-up over and over again.


I want to be another person, a new life is what i need, I want to be selfish...filled with hate and greed. I want to beat the toughest person and drain a beating heart...take that dumb bi*** and rip her soul apart. I want him to feel my pain of being alone. Being told your loved
but never really shown. I want revenge at its fullest compassion can go to hell. I want him to cry
at the sound of my throbbing bell. I need the feel of hate. I cherish the feeling of chase. I want her to remove her stupid makeup, revealing her ugly frigged face. I want him to loose control
to feel the rush of a fight. Frig I'm so angry.
I could keep this up all night.


R E J N thought hard on 6:42 AM.