Friday, February 1, 2008
Einstein's theory before his break up with his girlfriend...

I know we are also matter, we can't occupy the same space at the same time that's why we can't reach the same race, like parallel lines, can't meet at a common point...their verbs are not correct, all of the subjects are affected, they have reached my boiling point
now my brain is in congealing point right now...
Why can't some people be so sensitive? Where is the theory action and reaction? I can't see the luminous light or did just the burner lose its flame? I digested all their words, dissected all its meanings and the conclusion is so close but the hypothesis is still the one standing.

Every night they corrupt my brain and now, 70% percent of it is indifferent. They were the 14th planet of the solar system and so close to discovery but yet so far away. Did they say the world is round?

That's why we're still in the same floor
No matter how far we go we are back to were we started
I think I should call Ptolemy and ask for help...


I guess I'll never comprehend the mathematics of this metaphysics can't explain its movement because we're opposite in meaning but same in charge that's why we will never form a bond no matter what...Their electron negativity is annoying me, my neutrons are fading, my forces are shaking and now I'm losing all the elements I needed to stable the equation though I know it discolored. Like any other scientist I have no sleep, not much to eat, using my mind all the time to find the formula that we both need...Well I guess the carbon is so much in number, oxygen decreased and became under, that's why we are suffocating reasons why we are struggling.

Theoretically speaking: "accepting and moving on"
Easy to hear and easy to say.

Application of the theory:
Simply means
"Die first
And try to live again."


R E J N thought hard on 3:41 AM.