Sunday, February 3, 2008
prom HAIR-do!!!


this is my first choice...and i love it...its gorgeous right? ^_^
너무 예뻐요 - she's so pretty
i really don't want to mess my first prom night...I'm so bushed thinking about different and appealing hairstyles so i'll look attractive and pretty. :]
grrrr...any suggestions from my kuya's and ate's here?
hmmm...i already have my gown, shining-glittering heels, make-up plan...yah! just the hair! urgh! i know...its so much. too much attention! here are another styles:



there you go...dami noh? that's why I'm so confused!!! it looks all pretty!!!
PLEASE...help me choose...i need suggestions...
Deadliest DEADLINE: when you get on my page...please...
our prom is on Feb.16, 2008.
Thank you in advance sa mga magbibigay ng advice.
포옹-cuddies!


R E J N thought hard on 2:03 AM.