Friday, February 15, 2008
this will be my night.

PROM!!!

gosh! so excited tonight. its all perfect.
beautiful dress
gorgeous hair-do
pretty make-up
good venue
long time
super gwapong date
super gandang ME
friends
my digicam
perfume
glitter sandals
shining accessories
what could i forget? hmmm...its just PERFECT.



P.S.
Belated Happy Hearts Day to all. its not late pa naman diba? I'm just 1 day late. :] i hope you all had a great time. hmmm...kuwento niyo naman mga ate at kuya kung ano nangyari sa mga dates niyo with you special somenes or even with your family kung wala kayong mga gf/bf.
MINE? hmmm.meron bah? hehehe.of course. we went to the sea wall and we had dinner there...napaka-romantic haaaay...mas lalo akong nain-love sakanya that day...hehehe...and he gave me a ring...pareho kami.parang wedding ring namin haha...after namin mag-dinner he drive me home and yeah he kissed me after i go inside the house. :] (sweet) un lang.
so happy with my bf.


R E J N thought hard on 2:41 PM.