Saturday, March 1, 2008
copycat!


You're imitating me, all I do was also done by you. You cannot be the second one, you always want to be "the one". It's always hurting me...all you do was stabbing me, you cannot be behind
you always try to change to be like me!

you have fallen so deep, you think that you're born to lead everybody...you have failed with all you've done so don't think about my heart
...it just bleeds.


you are really trying to be like me and all you do is imitate my every move. No one is better than you, even god is less than you(you think so). You cannot be alone so we have to be with you all the time. But I can't take it anymore...it is the end of us, there ain't friendship no more...

you can go away...but sorry 'cause I won't follow you...


R E J N thought hard on 10:25 PM.